Description Synoquin small breeds is a condroprotector for dogs.
Its function is to improve joint mobility and eliminate pain they cause.
Protects against joint wear.
Capsule and tablet. Synoquin EFA is a complementary feed for dogs which promotes healthy cartilage, soothes stiff joints, promotes mobility and supports joint health. Synoquin EFA, our leading joint care supplement.
TAG 100% Natural Ingredients Synoquin EFA contains a patented combination of:
• Chondroitin sulphate – a key nutrient for healthy cartilage and joint fluid
• Glucosamine hydrochloride – one of the basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid
• Dexahan – a highly purified form of krill oil that acts as a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids as well as providing astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
• Zinc – important in the metabolism of cartilage and bone
• Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin The Krill used in Synoquin EFA is fished sustainably via a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) accredited supplier. All of our products are manufactured in Lytham, Lancashire to GMP Standard.